1. Conditions of Use
The information contained on the Website is provided ‘as is’ and AGFE provides no warranty or representation to update the information contained therein.
In the event of any comments or questions concerning these terms, the User should contact the Abdulla Al Ghurair Foundation for Education by emailing [email protected]
These terms may be revised by AGFE at any time by amending this page. Please check this webpage from time to time to note any changes made as they are binding on you as soon as you access the AGFE Website.
2. Data Privacy Notice
Before continuing to use the Website, please review the Data Privacy Notice. This will help the User to understand when and how we collect, store and transfer personal data.
Please also refer to our Cookie Notice and Policy. The User can accept, or modify, the cookie settings for their User experience.
4. Applicable Law
By visiting this Website, the User agrees that the terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the Dubai International Financial Center (DIFC)
5. Intellectual Property
The Material contained on the Website is the property of AGFE. Material contained on the Website may be downloaded, viewed and printed for personal use only and provided that no trademark, copyright or other proprietary notices contained in or appearing on such material are removed in whole or in part. Material contained on the Website may not otherwise be copied, reproduced or redistributed in whole or in part without the prior written consent of the Abdulla Al Ghurair Foundation for Education. In particular, it must not be reproduced or exploited for commercial gain.
All other rights are reserved, and users must ask permission from the Abdulla Al Ghurair Foundation for Education before making any other use of material contained in the Website. This permission to reproduce material does not extend to material identified as belonging to third parties, where users must obtain the permission of the relevant owners before reproducing such material.
6. Security Rules
Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the website, including, without limitation:
- Accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the User is not authorized to access.
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization.
- Attempting to interfere with service to any User, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Web Site, overloading, flooding, mail spamming, mail bombing or crashing.
- Proposing promotions, and/or advertising of products or services.
- Forging any TCP/IP packet or any part of the information or republish them without authorization.
- Violation of system or network or this website may result in civil or criminal liability. The Abdulla Al Ghurair Foundation for Education along with the relevant authorities will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
In the event of a dispute between the AGFE and the User, the dispute shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration in accordance with the Arbitration Rules of the DIFC-LCIA Arbitration Centre, UAE.
8. Limitation of Liability
AGFE accepts no liability for any consequences, whether direct or indirect, that may arise from the User accessing the Website.
The User shall indemnify and hold harmless AGFE, its employees, agents, officers or sub-contractors with respect to all claims, demands, actions, costs, expenses, losses, damages and all other liabilities arising from use or misuse of the Website.
10. External Hyperlinks
The AGFE Website may provide links to certain external websites sponsored and maintained by third parties. AGFE is providing such links solely for the convenience of the User. Accordingly, AGFE makes no representations concerning the content of external websites. The provision of a link to an external website does not constitute an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or affiliation by AGFE with respect to the website, its owners, or its providers. AGFE has not tested any information, software, or products found on any external websites and therefore does not make any representations with respect thereto, including any representations regarding the content or sponsors of the external website, or the suitability or appropriateness of the content described therein.
11. User Security
AGFE makes no warranty to the User, expressed or implied, regarding the security of the Website, including with respect to the ability of unauthorised persons to intercept or access information transmitted by you through this service.
Users should ensure that they have appropriate protection against viruses and other security arrangements in place whilst using the Internet.
Date of Policy: August 2021